P: (602) 334-4415
Bethany R. Kennedy joined Emord & Associates in 2008 as a law clerk, and is now an associate attorney. She practices food and drug law, civil litigation, deceptive advertising law, constitutional law, and administrative law.
Bethany was born in Phoenix, Arizona. She graduated summa cum laude from Arizona State University (ASU) in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, a minor in Political Science, and a certificate in Ethics. As an undergraduate, Bethany participated in ASU’s Capitol Scholars Program, travelling to Washington, D.C. to intern at the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration Office of Transportation Policy.
She graduated in 2009 from ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. In addition to her J.D., she graduated with a certificate in Law, Science and Technology, with an emphasis in Genomics and Biotechnology. While a law student, Bethany served as a judicial extern in the Criminal Division of the Maricopa County Superior Court, and as a rules extern at the Arizona Department of Health Services, Office of Administrative Counsel and Rules.
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D. 2009
- Certificate in Law, Science and Technology, with an emphasis in Genomics and Biotechnology
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for excellence in Intensive Writing and Law and the Regulatory State
Arizona State University, B.A., Sociology, 2005
- Summa Cum Laude
- Minor in Political Science
- Certificate in Ethics
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Arizona State and Federal Courts
- Hank Schultz, Companies must walk fine line when bringing a supplement to market in US that is a drug elsewhere, Nutraingredients-
usa.com (Mar. 27, 2014)
Recent Posts by Bethany R. Kennedy, Esq.
- PRESS RELEASE: Jonathan Emord Goes Round Two with the FDA on Electroshock Devices
- Sacred Fire of Liberty Gala
- Video Replay Available of George Washington’s Address at the Sacred Fire of Liberty Gala
- PRESS RELEASE: EMORD & ASSOCIATES HONORS LEADERS IN NUTRITION, INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE, MEDICAL SCIENCE, AND JOURNALISM AT SPECTACULAR GALA
- Emord Interview in Freedom From Choice to Appear on the Stossel Show
- FDA Requests Nominations for Drug Compounding List
- CMS Final Rule Benefits Qualified Nutritionists
- Vermont GMO Labeling Bill is Constitutional Under the First Amendment
- Attorney Bethany R. Kennedy Comments on NDI Notifications
- Congressman Pompeo Introduces Bill to Block State GMO Labeling Laws